London, United Kingdom
Leadearly, a fast-growing startup in London and Dubai is offering a Sales Apprenticeship which can convert to a full time work opportunity.
The day to day responsibilities will be:
1. Keeping company's CRM up to date and using it to nurture leads to close sales.
2. Generate leads through referrals, cold calling, and other marketing initiatives and follow up with clients
3. Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
4. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
5. Follow communication procedures and guidelines and maintain documents
6. Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities)
The IDEAL candidate should:
>> Have excellent interpersonal skills
>> Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
>> Be passionate, take initiative and be willing to go the extra mile
>> Be organised and demonstrate great project management skills
>> Be creative and come up with original ideas to reach target audience